After 15 years of supporting our Customers in Mexico with quality fabrication, engineering, assembly and customer service, MASS Precision Mexico has expanded our operations in Guadalajara to provide complete metal fabrication services for medium to high volume manufacturing in a low cost region.
MASS Precision Mexico is founded with the purpose to out-perform our Customers’ expectations in this rapidly globalizing and competitive marketplace.
Our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) capability takes our client’s project through intricate engineering review, fabrication, assembly, testing and shipment to their final purpose. Highly trained and experienced employees at Mass Precision Mexico strive to insure your fabricated product is held to the original design and manufacturing specifications.
Our Engineering staff stays abreast of an ever-changing technical environment to interface with our Customers design needs. We take full advantage of the power and accuracy of parametric & CAD modeling, using our years of design and fabrication experience.
Summary of services offered:
- Engineering review – Design for Manufacturability (DFM).
- Manufacturing drawing creation
- 2D Flat Layout Development
- CNC Programming
- CAD/CAM Software: Pro-e, Solid Works and Amada Fabriwin
- Quality Engineering Support
Quality Assurance Plan and Key Points
Our MASS San Jose Quality Management System is mirrored at our MASS Precision Mexico Facility and our strengths are in these key areas:
- Machines (N/C’s, Brakes, Welding, Paint, and value added Assembly)
- Material (raw stock, hardware, purchased goods and supplies)
- Manpower (skill levels, training, management, certification)
- Methods (Procedures, Instructions, Operations, etc.)
- External process capabilities and local logistics with Customers and Suppliers.
- Quality Control Requirements are determined by our Corporate Quality Manager.